PURCHASE AGREEMENT & TERMS
TICA Registered # 1147535
ACFA Registered # 26418-EC
CCA Registered # 5493
4345 Route 105, Upper Queensbury, Canada E6G 1X8 tel. 1-(506) 476-6138
This contract is between ALIENCAT CATTERY herein listed as the Seller/Breeder and the Person or Persons listed below, herein after referred to as the Buyer and concerns the sale of a kitten(s)/cat(s) described as a PETERBALD.
SOLD TO: Name: ________________________________________________
Tel: ___________________________e-mail: __________________________
Date of Purchase: ___________ __________________________________
Kitten/Cat sold as a pet
Name given: _______ _____________________________________________
Date of Birth: _NOV 17, 2022_____ Coat:__Bald _Сolour:_Chocolate Sex: Female_
SIRE: Vasisualiy Lokhankin DAM : Periszillida Ellada
Price: CAD 2,900
Deposit for the reservation: __CAD 600_(included in price) .
Since deposit is made, the kitten/cat is reserved and cannot be offered to other buyer. Deposit is not refundable if the Buyer refused to pay the balance and take the kitten/cat.
If anything happens with the kitten/cat or the Seller keeps the kitten/cat in the cattery, - the deposit return in 100% or another alternative kitten will be offered to the Buyer.
Deposit must be done as e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
~~PURCHASER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING: ~~~~
1. The Seller sells the cat/kitten to the Buyer. The kitten will be available for transition to a new home after the age of 4 months. Neutering/ Spaying will be done before the shipment and it’s included in price.
2. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten /cat and will provide properly for its welfare, and understands this kitten/cat is being sold as an indoor only pet. BUYER agrees to keep the kitten/cat indoors at all times in a clean and pleasant environment and uncaged. The kitten/cat is ONLY allowed outdoors while on a leash and under close supervision.
3. Buyer understands that declawing is a mutilation involving the amputation of a large portion of toes. The kitten/cat will NEVER be declawed. Trimming the cat’s nails must be done regularly.
4. Buyer agrees that a Kitten/Cat, when entering a new home with another animal, will be isolated for a period of 2 weeks. The kitten/cat will be gradually introduced to other animals in the household. The Kitten/Cat needs time to adjust to its new home.
5. The Breeder/Seller will have completed all of the age-appropriate vaccinations, worming, medical examining, and altering.
6. BUYER agrees to provide yearly veterinarian examinations and to keep the recommended vaccines up to date for the duration of kitten’s/cat's life, as well as obtain proper veterinarian care in the case of illness or accident.
7. Any additional test(s) will be done at the Buyers expense (if applicable and requested by Buyer). We guarantee that our cats are regularly examined by our veterinarian and they do not have any health issues.
8. Buyer agrees that if the kitten/cat is found to be neglected or mistreated, Breeder/Seller shall have the unconditional right to reclaim the kitten/cat WITHOUT refund of purchase price. Neglect shall include, but is not limited to: lack of proper sanitary facilities; being caged; poor health, and otherwise poor conditions. Mistreatment shall include, but is not limited to: lack of proper food, lack of water, lack of proper medical care, and any form of physical abuse. All veterinary tests, examinations, treatment and transportation expenses in this case are to be paid by the Buyer.
9. The Seller provides the Buyer with the following :
- Passport from our veterinary clinic with age appropriate vaccinations.
- Breeder’s Certificate (Blue Slip) from TICA to register the kitten/cat.
Microchip and a tag
Food for a few days
10. When the kitten is ready to be taken, there will be maximum 10 days after pick up date with no charge. After 10 days it is $25 fee for each day the kitten is left in the cattery care.
11. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to register the kitten/cat under their name and to order a pedigree at his/her expense if willing.
The Seller guarantees that the kitten is in sound health upon arrival and free of external and internal parasites and infectious diseases. The Seller gives 2 weeks limited warranty that the kitten does not have any infection or health issue. In order to validate the warranty, the Buyer must take the kitten/cat to a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours from the day of arrival.
In this case only, the cat/kitten may be returned to the Breeder/Seller for a full refund or exchange for a new kitten/cat, if a replacement kitten is available. Transportation expense is the Buyer’s responsibility.
Claim must be provided with the official test result and letter from the licenced veterinarian. It’s the Buyer’s expense. The claim must be done during 5 days from the date of veterinarian examination. Under other circumstances the cat/kitten cannot be returned to the Seller unless it will be discussed and negotiated with the Seller.
Title of the cat/kitten will remain with the Seller until the kitten is taken (owner or courier).
Final and Full Payment:
Balance : CAD 2,300 Should be paid in cash or e-transfer at the day when the kitten is taken. Also it is allowed to pay portions during the waiting time. The amounts of payments are optional, but the total balance must be paid off at the day when the kitten is taken.
Mediation and Arbitration:
If any dispute relating to this Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is not resolved through informal discussion within 30 days from the date a dispute arises, the parties agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both the Seller and the Buyer. The cost of any mediations or arbitrations will be paid by the Buyer.
BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT BUYER VERIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THIS CONTRACT AND UNDERSTANDS ITS CONTENTS AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS CONTRACT.
Changes or additions to this Contract must be initialled by ALL Parties.
In signing this document, Buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, fully understands, and agrees to ALL of the terms and conditions stated above.